Dear SIGLOG Members,
This year’s April issue of the SIGLOG Newsletter appeared.
In this issue
- Diego Figueira surveys research on the satisfiability problem for XPath in Mikołaj Bojańczyk’s column on Automata.
- In Michael Mislove’s Semantics column, Jane Hillston describes the evolution of stochastic process algebras and their applications.
- Alin Deutsch, Richard Hull, Yuliang Li and Victor Vianu give an overview of automatic verification of database-centric systems in the Verification column edited by Ranko Lazić.
- Jorge A. Pérez’s Conference Reports section features a report on the second SYSMICS workshop on “Substructural logics: semantics, proof theory, and applications” by Agata Ciabattoni, Francesco A. Genco and Revantha Ramanayake.
- As usual, we wrap up with the latest issue of SIGLOG Monthly, prepared by Daniela Petrişan.